For some strange reason, I was given an award! Hahah, awesome! =D
Thank you to the writer of A Mommy's Lifestyle for choosing me! (I am embarrassed to say that I don't even know your name.) I love your blog, it's fun to read. And your little boy is adorable, he reminds me of my daughter because they are both so energetic. =)
Alrighty, onto the award.
The rules after accepting the Versatile Blogger Award are:
1. Thank the person who gave the award and link back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs.
7 Things About Me:
1. I love Buffy the Vampire Slayer. =P
2. My favorite pizza is thin crust with pineapple, mushrooms, and spinach.
3. I shrunk an inch after I had my daughter. Now I'm 5'10".
4. I'm a tomboy through and through.
5. My one fear is needles. I have no problem holding a spider or snake which horrifies most people, but one little shot and I pass out cold and wake up crying and/or throwing up. Nurses hate me, hahahah!
6. I have started writing at least 10 novels, even creating extensive family trees about the characters. I have yet to finish ONE. That is this year's goal.
7. I can NOT cook. Every single time I cook, I burn the food, ruin it, spill it, cut myself, or burn myself. Good thing my husband likes cooking!
15 Blogs I'm Passing This Award Along To, If They Want It =):
Adventures in Mommyhood: Mommy Outnumbered
Mom On The Run
Taking It On
Jewels & Treasures
OF MICE AND RAMEN
Cathey with an E
Mama Dani's Musings
LESSONS FROM AN INFERTILE SOCIAL WORKER
The Crunchy (Grouchy) Mommy
Fatty Bumpkins Reviews and Giveaways
the bed is made, the world's a mess