The Versatile Blogger Award!!!
This is the second time I've been given this award, how neat is that?! I am like totally famous. (SHUT UP, I'M FAMOUS... AT LEAST IN MY HEAD.) Thank you so much to CuteCoconut who decided to give it to me this time around!! She's a mommy who likes spicy food and blogs about coupons, books, style, recipes, and more! I just met her but I can tell she's awesome, check her out! =D
Alrighty, let's see. When accepting this award, you're supposed:
1. Thank the blogger who awarded it to you and link back to them.
2. Reveal 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass it along to 15 newly discovered blogs.
Since I've already done number 1, here is 2!
1. I am trying really hard to learn how to sew right now but it's not going so well! I still dream of one day making dolls, quilts, baby clothes, and other things. =)
2. I once took a road trip to Washington (the state, not DC) all the way from Maryland. I'm not really allowed to talk about that because we were sort of fugitives and some people might be mad and try to take legal action if I put the details online!
3. I don't talk about it much but I have Asperger's Syndrome. The reason I don't talk about it much is because I see it as more of a personality difference than a burden or a mental illness. But in case I am somehow socially ignorant, just know that it was probably due to my different way of processing things, not intentional rudeness. =)
4. Inuyasha is my celebrity crush. =P
5. I am seriously addicted to pastries and coffee and I am DYING of withdrawal. I haven't had either in over a week! I'm thinking about walking to 7 Eleven right now even though it's like 2 miles away and I have a toddler.
6. My husband is gone for work and I miss him like crazy right now!! That counts as a fact about me, right?
7. I might be all out of facts about myself. But here's a random fact I realized in an amazing moment of clarity the other day. Everything in the world is good with either cheese or chocolate. Except pretzels, they are good with both! Sooo, I've concluded that pretzels are The Chosen Food. I know, I know. I'm a genius!
Now for 15 blogs that I want to pass this award onto! Give me 5 seconds though, I have to be right back and get my daughter from my mom's house.
Okay, here we go!
My Mad Mind
Notes From The Nelsons
The Springmount 6 Pack
Diary of an Animal Lover
Mommy Living The Life of Riley
* * * Sakura Haruka * * *
The Southern Fried Bride
Two Little Cavaliers
The Pilot's Wife
Southern Girl Ramblings
The Life of Rylie... And Bryce, Too!
Tell me if I made any typos with your blog names! I'm paranoid that I did for some reason. Also, tell me if for some reason you do not want the award. I apologize if you didn't and I will immediately take your name off. =)