Fabulous Blog Ribbon!
My bloggy friend and fellow Pit Bull lover has passed this award to me! Thank you, Brenda!! :)
Thank the blogger who gave it to you and share the link back to the awarding blog.
Name five (5) fabulous moments in your life.
Name five (5) things that you love.
Name five (5) thinks that you hate.
Pass the award onto five (5) deserving blogs/bloggers.
Five (5) Fabulous Moments In My Life
- Meeting my husband in real life. (We met online.) It was like we'd known each other forever. :)
- Getting married. We got married at the courthouse with my grandma as a witness and then the 3 of us went out for IHOP afterward! Sounds silly but it was perfect just the way it was, I wouldn't trade it for the biggest, most expensive wedding in the world.
- When our daughter was born. We had a car accident on the way to the hospital and then I had a super long induction and an epidural that didn't fully work. But none of that mattered when she came out and I got to hold her! Best moment of my life!!
- There have been so many moments with my family that I can't pick any favorites. But I have many amazing memories from growing up with my mom, grandma, and 2 brothers. The times spent with my best friends Eva and Monica are definitely on the list too.
- I would say finding out I was pregnant with Brynna, but honestly, I was too afraid of miscarriage at that point to be happy yet. But later on, when we heard her heartbeat for the first time, and then when we saw her on the ultrasound, those were definitely amazing moments where I was crying with happiness. I'm sure her birth will be even more amazing, when it's finally time for her to come out!
- Spending time with my family and pets!
- Nature, being outside, camping, and hiking.
- Coffee and tea! It depends on my mood. :)
- Reading and writing.
- Sleeping!!!! Lol.
Five (5) Things I Hate
- People who aren't nice to animals and/or other people.
- Onions and raw tomatoes.
- This hot weather we've been having.
- You know what, I really don't hate very many things so I can't think of anymore.
- Charlotte from Berice Baby
- Kristen from Mama Winkle's Blog
- Millie from Millie's Little Palace
- Rachel-Ann from The End of the Bottle
- Paula from Sincerely, Paula